Sunday, July 3, 2016

This will be our third cruise to Alaska. We are excited about this one since it is a longer cruise (2 weeks) than we have done to Alaska and will include several ports that we have not been to in the past cruises. Icy Strait Point, Homer, Kodiak, and Anchorage will all be new to us. We have some fun excursions planned that I will be writing about such as Crab Boat Tour (think Deadliest Catch), whale watching, zip-lining (I must have lost my mind when I booked this one!!), Bear Fortress, ending with the Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Canada. We are really looking forward to this cruise as it has been six years since we were in Alaska.

We are also just looking forward to getting away from the craziness of work. Just being on the ship, sailing along is so relaxing. We have a beautiful cabin booked and we know we will be pampered and be enjoying many amenities. Awww, the good life.

Follow along as we travel North to Alaska to see this beautiful, amazing state. Truly, God's country.

3 comments:

  1. Joining a little late but I will catch up! Off to read your other entries now. Alaska is probably another place that I will ever get to see on my own so I appreciate you "tasking me along."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine 2 weeks of relaxation. Zip-lining sounds like fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete